. . . When I am Finally Free

I'm past the nothing, at my everything.

So are the Camper.

But that's okay; I know how to defeat them once and for all.

I approach my home and am now surrounded.

'You're mine now, slender man', says she.

'Not so fast', I reply, 'for I have something important to tell you'.

'What is it?' she interrogates.

'The reason why you haven't replaced all water on this planet . . . ', I begin.

She recoils in horror, for I am about to kill her for ever.

'. . . is that that would kill all suspense in this story', I finish, proudly standing at my full height.

'Impossible!' she booms, before all Camper close their eyes and fall backwards, dead due to convoluted meta bullshit.

I enter the doorway to my old home, triumphant.

I am the slender man, and this was my story.